Our first in-person service is Sunday, July 19. Please contact the office (902) 462-1818 for information on seating and availability.
We would like you to keep I mind we are returning as safe as possible with the following guidelines in place:
- If you feel unwell, please stay home.
- We will require the use of a mask
- Physical distancing must take place in the parking lot, upon entering the building and within the church walls. Exiting the building will also take place with physical distancing.
- You will be checked off on our list upon arrival and guided by a greeter to your seat.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use and encouraged.
- We ask that you stay seated unless using the restroom.
- Children will always need to stay with their family bubble.
- There will be no prayer books, hymn books or bulletins available in the church. The bulletin will be online as usual, and you are encouraged to print it at home and bring it along with you. (It must leave with you.) If you own a prayer book, you are more than welcome to bring it with you.